View Permit Controlled Areas

Under the authority of the Public Transportation and Highway Improvement Act, the Ministry of Transportation regulates the permit controlled area for buildings, structures, roads, entrances and the placement of signs.

You can determine if you are in the controlled area by entering the location and type of proposed activity.

Location and activity details
Select a type of activity

If you cannot find the location or have difficulty using the map you can contact us to speak with a Corridor Management Officer directly.